Halloween Themed Domino Book

Hi!  Lady B here to show you a little domino book I recently made.  I used Rick St. Dennis MFa's "Common Grave digi" and his "Voodoo" stamp set.  I used Versa Mark embossing ink, Zing embossing powder in black, Copic markers, DecoArt Paper Effects (which is a fine tipped dimensional paint suitable for paper) and DecoArt Liquid Glass.  Click the images below to enlarge.


This is a picture of the book closed.  The ribbon tie keeps the book shut.  I added Zing embossing powder to the sides of the dominoes and heat set for shiny and durable opaque edges.

This is one of the images that shows when the book is closed.

This is the second image that shows when the book is closed.  I used some of the Paper Effects on this one.

This picture shows the open book and the backside of the accordian book.   I added bead spacers for feet.  DecoArt Liquid Glass was added to the top of the dominoes to seal them and give a nice sheen.

Here is the inside view of the book.  I used Rick's "Morte Common Grave" stamp and coloured the images with Copic markers.  I used silicone household glue to adhere the paper and ribbon to the dominoes.

Here is the open book standing.  The domino fronts were coloured with Copic markers.
Thanks for Looking!
~ Lady B ~

Comments