#Art #Artchain challenge day 2 of 5

I have been nominated by both Monique van Dijk and Tori Searcey to participate in the Art Chain Challenge (#Artchain, #Art). Over the next 5 days I will be sharing some of my work and will nominate others to share their art.  I think most of my friends are already playing, so it may be difficult to nominate somebody. I will get to that part later.

The Art Chain challenge provides those producing creative and artistic pieces the chance to show their favourites over a five day period, while nominating other artists and crafters, and is a lovely way to spread a little love and public exposure. 

Here are my contributions to Day 2 of the #Artchain challenge:

 Using "An Aerocruiser for Lady B" as well as DecoArt mediums, textures and paints.  Image by Rick St. Dennis.  The main image was coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut prior to adding it to my canvas.  Ribbon, D rings, gems, washers and watch parts were added with Glossy Accents as well as some faux fur for the blanket.  This is one of those projects that needs to be seen and felt in person for full appreciation.  This canvas had a full page spread in "Just Steampunk" magazine Vol. 4 by Scott Publications.


Using "Steampunk Peg" by Rick St. Dennis, background technique from Andy Skinner, TH gears and cogs, and DecoArt mediums, textures and paints.  The focal image was colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and attached to parts of my broken cell phone.  I added a copper wrapped gem for a bit of bling.


Using "Iceplug Pottersnatch" drawn by Rick St. Dennis as well was DecoArt stencils, mediums, textures, paints and glamour dust glitter. The Snowperson was coloured with copic markers and was  fussy cut before being added to this super glittery and textured canvas.

Cheers!
~ Lady B ~

Comments