Monster Madness

Lady B here.  Pictured below is a project I made for the Monster Madness Blog Hop. Several members of the Rick St. Dennis Elite Design Team are playing along and all of our projects can be seen on Rick's dark blog, Airless Chambers

I used the image "Zombie, Let's Have Brains...".  The zombie was colored with Copic markers then scanned to my pc.  I printed the zombie out six times and fussy cut several layers for dimension.  I glued the various layers with silicone household glue and attached the zombie to my 6" x 6" decorated board.  The textured background is an Andy Skinner technique from his Book of Ruination Workshop.  I used paints and mediums from DecoArt.  Click images to enlarge.




If you like monsters, you can find several in Rick's Zibbet and Etsy Shoppes.  For more inspiration, go to Rick's other sites:
  • The Gallerie: An inspirational gallery that displays Rick's images in various projects without boring you with babble.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
~ Lady B

Comments

  1. Great texture on your tile background, perfect for this scary zombie, great colouring too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment